Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love's Amazing

MANISH...................... My love.... My life........ My everything..........What can i say ???? He's been with me for six months and counting and yet he knows me through and through.... even better than me in some cases.... his love is amazing......... gives me a reason to live everyday..... my hope for life.... my hope that there is still true love out there.. and i'm one of the lucky people to find it........ after so much of dissappointments, struggles, tears and pain, finally, someone to take care of me, to look me in the eyes and tell me i look beautiful today, to hold me in his arms when i cry, to scream at me when he's mad and then come and apologise though the fault is mine.......... i know whoever reads this must be wondering why i'm writing about him in my first post... its cause he means the world to me....... something i treasure more than my life....i can't live without no matter what.. thats all for my first post....... I Love You Jaanu

No comments:

Post a Comment